Part 4 of my “Sex and Loving God” series, here I explore John 8:2-11 and the notion of a community of brokenness–a community of redemption. Earlier in the service, the congregation read Psalm 32 responsively, and that psalm served as a part of the biblical context for this sermon.
©2012 Gary A. Chorpenning; all rights reserved.
- Sermon #3 – Sex and Loving God: Nature and Origins (gachorpenning.wordpress.com)
- Sermon #4 – Sex and Loving God: Brokenness and Redemption (gachorpenning.wordpress.com)
- Sermon #5 – Sex and Loving God: Sexual Discipleship (gachorpenning.wordpress.com)
- Forgive yourself, Jesus Already Did (communionwithjesus.wordpress.com)
- Echoes from the Past | Erskine (emeraldogzz.wordpress.com)