The sermon linked to this post is the second sermon in a series on human sexuality and God. This sermon was preached at North Presbyterian Church, Elmira, NY on Sunday, January 15, 2012. Earlier in the service, we read responsively Isaiah 61:1-4. Then on this recording of the sermon, I read from Romans 1:18-32.
The link to the audio of the sermon is here: Sex and Loving God: Brokenness and Redemption
Toward the beginning of the sermon, you will hear me drop a delicate piece of electronic equipment. In order to help you visualize what the congregation saw, I’ll give you a couple of pictures of the results.
- Sermon #3 – Sex and Loving God: Natures and Origins (gachorpenning.wordpress.com)
- Pastor Note #15–A Theology of Sex
- Pastor Note #16–Sex with a Purpose
- Pastor Note #17–Sexual Discipleship
- Bible Note #8–Loin Cloths, the Fall, & Sex
- Tina Schermer Sellers, “Made in the Image of God . . . sexually?”